Grace's Niche

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Zebra Z-Grip Pen Review


I had the wonderful pleasure to review these Zebra Z-Grip Pens. These feature:

 

  • New, fun animal print designs
  • Traditional ribbed rubbed grip
  • Sturdy metal clip
  • Black ink
  • 1.0mm Medium Point

I love the way they write. I'm very picky about the pens I use. This pack also came with a mechanical pencil. There are many designs to chose from. You can check them out here:

www.zebrapen.com

These pens are also sold at retailers such as: staples, office max, office depot, walmart, K-Mart, and many more places. The grip is a great asset. I do a lot of writing on my job, and the grip helps from keeping my fingers to slip. I also have to write to carbon paper at work and I do not have to press hard through the many carbon papers. These pens write with ease. I absolutely recommend these.


No comments:

Post a Comment