Grace's Niche

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Salonpas Review

Today i'm reviewing Salonpas. After a shoulder injury I have spent almost two years going to doctors  and physical therapy.  I have lived with a lot of  pain. A coworker  suggested  I  try Salonpas. After I bought it and tried it, I  have had little to no pain.  My job is physically  demanding at times. I  feel the relief  that a doctor  could not  give me at a much cheaper cost. Each patch is good for 8 hours. The patches do have a minty aroma to it.

 The patches are good for minor aches & pains, arthritis, strains, bruises, simple backaches, and sprains. You can use more than one patch at a time.




You can find this on their website. I highly recommend everyone try these patches out.

Salonpas



I personally bought this product. All opinions are my own opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment