Grace's Niche

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Premier Organics Review

 
 
 
I had the pleasure to review some samples from Premier Organics. These are great to add to smoothies, cooking, baking, or whatever you would like to add them too. The flavors I received are Cacao Bliss, Cashew Butter, Pecan Butter, and Coconut Butter. I used the Cacao Bliss which is a chocolate coconut butter to my chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies. My cookies turned out fluffy and had that extra pop to them. The cookies weren't too chocolatey and they tasted extra delicious. I also tried the coconut butter to make a coconut cake. I used white cake and added the coconut butter to the cake as well as to the homemade frosting. Wow it was delicious and my family loved it too. This coming week I will try out the other two flavors. You can visit their website at: www.artisanafoods.com to see all the yummy flavors they carry. Their products are 100% organic. I love that part. Please go visit their website. You will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment