Grace's Niche

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pretzel Crisps® Review



I had the awesome privelage to review seven different flavors of Pretzel Crisps® . I recieved Everything deli style, Original, chipitle, Jalapeno Jack, Garlic Parmesan, Sesame, and Buffalo Wing. I also received a reusable bag. I always use reusable bags. It is very sturdy too. I love it. I also received 3 coupons. 1 for a FREE bag and 2 coupons for $1.00 off. My family and i enjoyed all the flavors. What makes these pretzels amazing is that they are thin, therefore you don't get a dry mouth like the thicker pretzels. Please visit their website at: http://pretzelcrisps.com/  You will be able to find a local store near you to buy them, health facts, and recipes. These Pretzel Crisps® exceeded my expectations. I am absolutely in love with these and will be heading to my local grocery store today to buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment