Grace's Niche

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DaVinci Syrup Review


I had the awesome pleasure to review 5 full size syrups from DaVinci. The flavors included: Hazelnut, Zero calorie Cherry, Kahlua, Vanilla, and Zero calorie Chocolate. I used the Vanilla to make my favorite coffee drink. The next one i try is the Kaluhua. It is sugar free and it already has a hint of coffee flavor to it. With the winter months approaching and the holidays, these syrups are definately going to be put to good use with baking. Thank you so much DaVinci for this wonderful opportunity. You can shop their website. They have many more flavors to chose from as well as recipes. I will be ordering several holiday flavored syrups. I highly recommend them, and the best part is they have all the flavors you can possibly want and an affordable rate. Please go check them out.
http://www.davincigourmet.com




No comments:

Post a Comment