Grace's Niche

Friday, October 5, 2012

GlassDharma Straw Review



Since March of 2007 GlassDharma has been producing glass drinking straws. The GlassDharma mission is to create world-wide awareness about single use plastics and how damaging plastic straws are to our environment. Glass Straws provide an alternative that eliminates the need for straws made from plastic.
When I received these to review I was skepticle at first because I thought they would be too delicate and would break easily. I followed a coconut/pina colada recipe from their blog and put the glass straws to use. I am truly a fan of these now. Never judge a book by its cover. I use my glass straws everyday. They are made with such awesome quality and are resiliant to bumps and dings without breaking. They also are excellent for the environment. No plastic, all glass. I will not go back to plastic straws.


  • Glass straws don’t leach toxins into your food as you drink.
  • Each time you use your glass straw equals one less plastic straw ending up in your landfill.
  • One glass straw replaces thousands of plastic straws. (How many times will you use a straw the    rest of your life?)
  • Using your glass drinking straw adds a feeling of beauty to your day.
  • Made of borosilicate tubing and is the strongest glass commercially available.
    Means that we have spared no expense in bringing you the strongest, most durable drinking straw possible.

    I recommend you go to their website and check them out. Their links are below.

    http://glassdharma.com/index.html
    http://glassdharma.blogspot.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment